1. Load up the image you want to correct. I took this photo at a birthday party and forgot to use my flash.
2. Next, you want to create a Hue/Saturation Adjustment Layer.
3. You then want to click OK on the Hue/Saturation pop up window and set the blend mode to Color for this layer. Click on the slider in the adjustment layer to get the pop up window to come back.
4. You can adjust all of the colors using this method. Use the Hue slider to make major adjustment and then use the Saturation slider to fine tune your image. For this image I only adjusted the red and yellow channels.
Keep in mind that this image needs much more work than a minor color adjustment but it is one time that a bad image becomes a pretty good example.
5. The adjusted image...pretty easy eh?